One of the richest and healthiest drinks is coffee, it also contains few calories.
According to the University of Georgia, this drink promotes weight and fat loss.
For this reason, we give you some reasons to say yes to this drink, but remember that you should drink it in moderation, since excess caffeine can wreak havoc on your health such as tachycardia, nervousness, sweating, etc.
Know your benefits
- Avoid liquid retention. Coffee is a natural diuretic and low in sodium, so you will avoid inflammation and body swelling.
- It keeps you alert. Caffeine is a substance that allows you to be active and perform at your best in your daily activities.
- Increase your physical resistance. Coffee facilitates the use of fats, by saving glycogen (energy reserve in the body), so it prolongs your energy.
- It is effective against fatigue. Caffeine blocks, in part, the action of adenosine, a substance that is responsible for transmitting the feeling of tiredness to the brain.
- It is rich in antioxidants. Coffee contains substances called polyphenols, which have an antioxidant function, which help delay the aging of cells and protect the body.