Technological innovation allows us to enjoy more and more better and more devices, whether as work, leisure or study tools.
Technological products will always be one of the first options when choosing a gift that meets the expectations of children, youth and adults. And now due to the global changes in society, any device works perfectly as a gift or purchase on this Black Friday.
One of the advantages that this pandemic has brought is that most technology companies, aware of the relevance that devices have taken in these times, have expanded their catalog to bring us more and more interesting options.
Xiaomi, one of the most relevant technological leaders in the world, has recently launched a series of products that arrive just in time to get on the gift list of those looking for a “techie” option on this Black Friday day and why not , for this Christmas.
For this reason, we present you with a list of ideal gift recommendations, faithful to the motto that many say and that Xiaomi also promotes, a quite striking “quality-price” ratio.
Smartphones designed for every need
1.For audiovisual lovers, the new line of Xiaomi 11T proposes a cell phone with a 108 MP camera, an ultra-wide angle camera (120 °) and a telemacro that will help to create complex effects as if it were a film production. .
Xiaomi 11T has a 6.67-inch 120 Hz AMOLED screen, which allows for comfort and a fairly high response speed. This version is available with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage and 5,000 mAh battery capacity.
2. For people looking for an experience of another level, the Xiaomi 11T Pro adds to the above a Hyper Charge technology of 120W, which allows a full charge in just 17 minutes (42% in the first 5) in addition, this model integrates one of the best Android processors today; the Snapdragon 888 that allows a high fluidity not only in the audiovisual subject but a quite high performance when gaming.
3. Those looking for a lighter, thinner and more elegant smartphone model, the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE is the one because it offers high image quality and very vivid colors. However, although it has lighter features, this cell phone allows you to stream high definition videos and play demanding games without any lag.
Xiaomi 11T series users in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru will be able to enjoy 12 months of extended storage on Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos thanks to the alliance with Google One.
Xiaomi not only targets cell phones
4. In the world of tablets, the Xiaomi Pad 5 is a fairly powerful option for those looking for versatility, since its power allows users to go from work and study to entertainment at any time with excellent quality for both types. of functions.
Xiaomi Pad 5 stands out for a very outstanding audio system (with Dolby Atmos immersive audio) and a high performance capacity.
5. Thinking about products focused on the home, the Mi TV P1 is undoubtedly a very competent option, the Xiaomi smart TV has a screen without bezels and a 4K UltraHD resolution, in addition to having an integrated Android TV system that will feature Popular apps like Netflix, Prime Video, and YouTube pre-installed. In addition, as an addition, this TV has Google Assistant and an integrated microphone with which they can give voice commands to this device.
6. Thinking of everything, Xiaomi also ventures into the field of sustainable transport, since Xiaomi Electric Scooter 3 is an ambitious bet, the electric skateboard will allow people to move at a speed of up to 25 km / h and a maximum range of 30 kilometers , ideal for any type of daily movement.
7. Finally, after the success of the comfortable and excellent Airdots, the brand has decided to launch a new proposal for wireless headphones, it is the ‘Xiaomi FlipBuds Pro’, which offer better noise cancellation and a shorter listening time. response (90 ms). However, the strong point of this option lies in its autonomy, since a single charge of the headphones provides up to 7 hours of listening time and up to 28 hours when combined with the charging case, and as a last detail, this case will allow wireless charging.
Microsoft Word: the 15 tricks you did not know and that will make you look like the most expert
Spotify plans to introduce short videos in the style of TikTok
The recommended podcast on gender violence regarding 25N