From November 2020 to November 2021, the major cryptocurrencies have risen 2,200%. A year ago, Bitcoin It was trading at just $ 13,800 and was up 450%. What is shocking about this data is that, compared to the behavior of the rest of the reference cryptocurrencies in the market, Bitcoin was the one that obtained the least travel.
There are indicators that give clues about which may be the most profitable cryptocurrencies to be projected in 2022. To develop this classification, some notes from the cardaniers website have been taken from the reference, created by a “team of managers and entrepreneurs from the telecommunications and industrial services sector, with economic interests in various sectors.”
How to know if a cryptocurrency is profitable
There are a series of factors that make it profitable, or not, to manage a cryptocurrency in question, they are:
– The price of the cryptocurrency.
– Block generation: The more blocks are generated, the more options there will be to get the block reward.
– The number of miners: There are more and more, that is to say that in some cases it is better to get away from the classic cryptocurrencies, in the list below are the main currencies and even some more unknown ones.
– Hardware: There are some cryptocurrencies that are easier to mine than others and in many cases it depends on the initial investment, those that can be mined with CPU or GPU logically involve less expense.
– Reduction by half: halve the reward for mining a cryptocurrency. In the last bitcoin halving, the reward dropped from 12.5 bitcoins to 6.25.
How to build the Crypto folder
– 50% Bitcoin: Today it is the cryptocurrency that has become the most stable and the one that best absorbs the strong market corrections.
– 30% Ethereum: It has behavioral characteristics similar to Bitcoin, with the advantage of having greater potential for upward travel.
– 20% Inance, PolkaDot and ADA.
Also, in the world of finance, depending on the characteristics of these assets, specialists advise not to allocate more than 15% of the portfolio’s capital to currencies that are outside of the 15 cryptocurrencies with the highest market capitalization, since it can be a difficulty having to finally disarm the position.
Most profitable cryptocurrencies for your 2022
– Grin (GRIN)
Grin was born in January 2019. The main features are anonymity, scalability and security and uses the MimbleWimble protocol.
Currently the price is USD $ 0.38 and, as reported by 2miners.com, the reward is 60 grins per block.
Have been paid USD $ 1.70 in the last 24 hours
– Ethereum Classic (ETC)
The cryptocurrency born from Ethereum in 2016, stands out as one of the most profitable mined digital currencies this year.
Ethereum Classic is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts, whose cryptocurrency (ETC) can be mined with GPUs and video cards with 3 or 4 GB of memory.
Currently, with data from CoinMarketCap, Ethereum Classic price is USD $ 51.12, the reward for mining this cryptocurrency is 3.2 FTE per block.
The last day they paid USD $ 93,000.
– Litecoin (LTC)
Currently the Litecoin price is USD $ 169.72 and the reward per block obtained is 12.5 LTC.
They are distinguished by the fact that it is a cryptocurrency that is traded almost everywhere and is really stable.
On the official website, it is defined as “a peer-to-peer internet currency that allows instant payments at almost zero cost anywhere in the world.”
Litecoin is a fully decentralized open source global payment network with no central authority. With substantial industry support, transaction volume, and liquidity, litecoin is a proven and complementary business medium to bitcoin. ”
– Bitcoin (BTC)
From the second to the first cryptocurrency by market capitalization, the cost of its mining is high, among other things because it is practically impossible to do it with CPU or GPU.
Its current value is USD $ 47,687.
After the last halving (which took place in May 2020), it was determined that the reward is 6.25 BTC per block.
– Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum is the second largest digital currency by market capitalization (about 354,000 million euros) and Its price is USD $ 3.39.
Although the reward has increased from 3 ETH to 2 ETH per block, they believe that their performance will be marked by an uptrend. On the last
24 hours payments have been made in Ethereum mining for 1.5 million dollars.