Butter, sausages and tomato. Accompany with chimichurri
Dare to try this sausage wrapped in empanada dough, since it is also stuffed with cheese, it is very crunchy!
- 2 butter spoons
- 1/2 cups onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, in small cubes
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/4 cups cuaresmeño pepper, in small cubes
- 1/2 Cup of tomato sauce to dress
- 8 Argentine chorizos, butterfly cut
- 2 cups Manchego cheese, grated
- 16 discs for empanadas
- 1 egg, beaten, to glaze the empanadas
- Chimichurri, To accompany
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Then, add the onion, the green pepper, the red pepper and the Cuaresmeño pepper; cook for 5 minutes. Bathe with tomato sauce to dress and cook for 2 minutes. Lastly, season with salt and pepper. Booking.
Open the chorizos in the shape of a butterfly and fill with the previously prepared stew, using a spoon.
Later, cover with a little cheese, place the chorizo on 2 empanada disks and close them with a little egg. Once closed, varnish the chorizos wrapped with egg.
Bake the chorizo wrapped in empanada dough at 180°C for 45 minutes.
We remove the wrapped chorizo from the oven, serve it hot and accompany it with chimichurri.