Onion, pepper and chilies. Decorate with coriander leaves
This recipe for guacamole with spicy shrimp will be your best option for an afternoon of snacks in the company of friends.
- 1/4 cups water, for the sauce
- 1 clove garlic, for the sauce
- 1/4 of onion, for the sauce
- 2 guajillo chilies, without seeds and hydrated, for the sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, for the sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, for the sauce
- 4 tablespoons of spicy huichol® sauce, for the sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, for the sauce
- salt, for the sauce
- pepper, for the sauce
- 3 cups shrimp, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for the shrimp
- 6 avocados, ripe, without skin or bone, for the guacamole
- 3 serrano peppers, sliced, for the guacamole
- 1/4 of onion, finely chopped, for the guacamole
- 1/2 cups coriander, for the guacamole
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, for the guacamole
- salt, for the guacamole
- pepper, for the guacamole
- coriander leaves, to decorate
For the sauce: mix the water, garlic, onion, guajillo, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Huichol® hot sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper at medium speed.
Later, put the shrimp in a bowl, pour the sauce, marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook the shrimp for 4 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and reserve.
For the guacamole: place the avocado in a mortar and begin to undo until it forms a paste; remember that you can use an electric mixer, if you wish.
Later, add the serrano pepper, onion, coriander, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Finally, integrate perfectly with the help of a spoon and that’s it.
Pour the guacamole into a bowl or molcajete, garnish with the cilantro leaves, and arrange the shrimp around the bowl or molcajete.