The alarm clocks The more classic ones (the ones with hands and even the models with jingling bells) have been totally forgotten in the modern era of smartphones.
Now just a few touches on the screen to trigger an alarm in the morning and, for the lucky ones, after a restorative nap. And it is that currently, the cell phones They are already part of the bedside table, as physical alarm clocks used to be.
on devices Android You can find a list of default sounds for alarms, including the classic ‘beep beep beep’ and even the crowing of the rooster. But, did you know that you can also choose a song from the catalog of Spotify as an alarm clock? The mobile operating system from Google has a native option to do this in just a few steps.
How to Use Spotify Music as Alarm on Android
1. touch the time that appears on the home screen or search “Clock” in the application list. There you can see the section on android alarmswith various configuration parameters.
2. As you can see in the following screenshot, below the abbreviations of the days of the week there is an item to choose which chime will wake the user.
3. In addition to the default functions in Android, you can choose content from Spotify.
Even from this screen you can search for songs and/or artists in the streaming music service without having to scroll to the application in question.
4. In this way, when the alarm sounds, the selected song will be heard: yes, it can be any song available on Spotify.
One detail to keep in mind: being a Google program, Of course, the option to choose melodies from the service is also offered. Youtube music, company property.
In addition to choosing a melody or an alarm sound, in this part of the operating system it is also possible to add the comforts of Google Assistant, the voice assistant on Android.
For example, the user can indicate that after the musical alarm sounds, the cell phone mentions what the weather will be like for the day, as well as the traffic conditions, among other options. In any case, you can also set whether the phone vibrates when the ringtone sounds. (or any song).
How to download songs from Spotify in MP3 and listen to them anywhere
1. The first thing you need to do is to download an app that allows you to download music from Spotify to MP3, such as Sidify Music Converter.
2. Installation of the application is very easy, you only need run the .exe file downloaded and click install now to accept the license agreement.
3. Next, several options appear to customize installation if you click on the bottom right, where you can choose the folder in which to install it and if you want to add a shortcut to the desktop.
4. Now you need to open your Spotity and copy song, album or playlist pathyou want to download MP3.
To do this you have to open the menu three dots on the song, album, or playlist, click Share and here inside select the option Copy link.
8. Now you need to paste the link in the registration field of the application you installed in the first place. You can also drag items from Spotify into the app, but with links it might be easier. Write the link and press Enter.
Pay attention to the data: The first time you use the app, you need to go to the settings to determine the format and quality of the download, choose MP3 at 320 kbps to get the best MP3 quality or use other formats as you like.
9 By pasting the link and pressing Enter, a window will open with the list of songs included in this link (in case you have chosen an album). Here you can see them all and uncheck the ones you don’t want to download.
10 When you are ready, click To accept and go to the next step.
And that’s it. The app will start to download songs from Spotify in the audio or MP3 format that you specified. In the free version, this process can take a long time, so be patient.
iPhone 14: everything that is known about Apple’s next launch
How to access classic Nintendo games like Mario Bross, Zelda and Pokemon on your cell phone
2/22/22: Twosday a magical and viral date, what it means and why it is a trend