He goes to the gym for the first time and ended up in the emergency room

He went to the gym for the first time and ended up in the emergency room with an impressive injury.

A young man made the decision to start the gym to train and get in shape as many people usually do to start with some physical activity.

But in this case, he didn’t have a good welcome, as he went viral on his first day due to a terrible injury he sustained while doing an exercise wrong.

On TikTok, users not only left their comments but also explained what they did wrong to end up in the hospital.

In the video posted by user @notevildearwicked, he shows the moment he was doing the routine in a gym, just as he was doing a shoulder exercise.

“You end up in the emergency room the first day of the gym,” the young man wrote in the video, in which it can be seen that his left elbow was dislocated.

The clip accumulates more than a million reproductions and has more than 70,000 “likes”. In addition, the publication has hundreds of comments:

“It’s normal, it happened to all of us the first day”, “Nothing that a ‘sana sana cola de rana’ can’t fix”, “The same thing can happen to your knee if you stretch a lot in your exercises” and “That they never know your next move, good there” were some of the messages from users.