Horror in the United Kingdom: serious flaws were discovered in hospitals where David Fuller raped a hundred corpses

Undated photo of David Fuller and distributed by Kent Police, in the United Kingdom (AP) (Kent Police/)

An investigation ordered by the United Kingdom government said Tuesday that it found serious deficiencies in hospitals where an electrician later convicted of murder may have had sexual relations with a hundred corpses over 15 years without being detected.

The necrophilia of David Fuller It came to light in 2020 when police used DNA analysis to link him to the murder of two women and found millions of images of sexual abuse in his home. The images included videos in which he had sex with the corpses of women and girls in the morgues of two hospitals in the south-east of England Where he worked.

“The crimes committed by David Fuller were truly scandalous,” the 308-page report says. “However, deficiencies in management, governance, regulation and processes and a persistent lack of curiosity contributed to creating the environment in which he was able to commit them.”

“This is not just the story of an electrical maintenance supervisor who is a crook. “David Fuller’s victims and his relatives were repeatedly let down by the people at all levels charged with protecting and caring for them.”

Fuller, 69, He is serving life in prison without the possibility of parole for two homicides. At the same time, he is serving a 12-year sentence for dozens of cases of necrophilia on a scale unprecedented in a British court, according to the prosecutor.

The point of the investigation was to find out how Fuller was able to get away with it for so long and prevent it from happening again.

The sadistic British necrophiliac who raped the corpses of 99 women in the morgue admitted at trial that he also murdered two of them
The moment of David Fuller’s capture in November 2020

Fuller, who had a criminal record as a burglar that he never disclosed in job papers, was hired at the now-closed Kent and Sussex Hospital two years after he killed Wendy Knell, 25, and Caroline Pierce, 20, in two separate attacks in the town of Tunbridge Wells in 1987. Those crimes would not be solved until 33 years later, when he went to work at Tunbridge Wells Hospital in Pembury.

According to the investigation, Fuller committed 140 rapes against the bodies of at least 101 girls and women – between 9 and 100 years old – between 2005 and 2020. There was time-stamped photographic or video evidence of each case.

The inquiry, led by Jonathan Michael, the former chief executive of the NHS, made 17 recommendations, including that surveillance cameras be installed in the morgue and post-mortem room, and that workers outside the mortuary and the contractors were accompanied to the mortuary by another member of staff.

Miles Scott, who became chief executive of Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust in 2018, said the vast majority of the report’s recommendations had been put into practice and others would soon follow. He said in a statement that he was “deeply saddened by the pain and anguish” of the families of Fuller’s victims.

According to the report, Fuller committed his crimes brazenly, putting himself at risk during work hours when other employees were in the morgue. The inquiry said it could not determine how he had been able to carry out the abuse during working hours without being caught.

“It is difficult to believe not only that he would risk committing the crime during normal working hours at the mortuary, but also that would go unnoticed by the warehouse staff who, as we have been informed, was present in the apartment,” the report states.

Fuller, who occasionally had to perform maintenance on the mortuary’s cooling system, routinely entered the apartment – up to 444 times in a year – without being properly questioned, according to the investigation.

david fuller
David Fuller

Fuller said he selected his victims by consulting a record book. I avoided those who died of an infection or something similar to COVID-19according to the report.

Relatives of the victims interviewed by the investigation, but not identified in the report, expressed their shock when they learned what had happened to their loved ones and spoke of how difficult it had been to move on afterwards.

A widower said he didn’t dare tell his family.

“The impact on my family has been non-existent, because they don’t know,” the man said. “It has basically stolen 25 years of happy memories from me. … Anything that reminds me of my wife also reminds me of what David Fuller did to her.”

Many wondered how Fuller could get away with this when surveillance cameras are so widespread across the UK. Some said they had lost confidence in the NHS leadership, and at least one family member called for the chief executive to be sacked.

“I know they are not alive, but they are vulnerable people,” said the daughter of one of the victims. “So why the hell is someone who is a subcontractor allowed to come and go in that building at all hours of the day without some kind of supervision? “I find it an absolutely shameful loss of trust.”

Source-www.infobae.com