Meat, onion and garlic, garnish with parsley
Try these exquisite aubergines stuffed with ground meat with vegetables, which are also gratin, no one will be able to resist their incredible flavor!
- 3 aubergines, halved, deflemated and without filling
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cups onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup tomato, diced small and seeded
- 3 cups of ground beef
- 1 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 1/4 cups parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- enough of salt
- enough ground pepper
- 2 cups manchego cheese, grated
- to taste parsley, finely chopped, to decorate
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and tomato and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the ground beef and cook for 10 more minutes.
Add the mushrooms, parsley, tomato puree, cumin, salt, and pepper and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Place the aubergines on a tray, fill with the ground meat, sprinkle with the Manchego cheese and bake at 200 °C for 15 minutes.
Serve the baked aubergines on an extended plate and decorate with chopped parsley.