It has been a long time since November 15, 2001, one of the most important days in the history of the gaming industry when the US market hosted the first Xbox, Microsoft’s great attempt at the video game industry. The company celebrates its 20th anniversary today.
Infobae knows the importance of this date and that is why it presents below the minute by minute of the Xbox Anniversary Celebration.
Minute by minute of Xbox Anniversary Celebration:
Also available in Twitch and Facebook
– Version also announced Halo Infinite campaign for him December 8, 2021.
– Joseph Staten announces the launch of the Free multiplayer beta version of Halo Infinite and Season 1 , Available today, November 15, for all Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and Windows PC players.
– Bonnie Ross, General Manager of 343 Industries, introduces the new video game of Halo Infinite.
– Power On: The Story of Xbox will be released on December 13 to learn about the creation of Xbox.
– Peggy Lo, Game Compatibility Programmer, announces more than 70 Xbox 360 titles and original Xbox games to the backward compatibility library for download on both Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S.
– Phill Spencer introduces about the possibility of downloading Xbox 360 video games on Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S.
– For the 20th anniversary, a collaboration was made with Adidas to design the first tennis collection inspired by a console.
– Robbie Bach kicks off the Xbox event.
Start the event
Over the course of the two decades, Redmond released several consoles after this original, a history tinted green with the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X / S. Much has changed since then, but what has not changed is that the central axis continues to be the video game.
“It has been amazing to remember all the moments we have shared with the Xbox community over the years and We are excited for the next 20 years as we continue to play.”, They highlighted from the web in the publication that describes the different celebrations.
5 ways to recover deleted messages on Telegram
Alert in Latin America: fake news on the internet increases by 50%
The 4 keys to joining the Facebook Metaverse at the business level