Save your best date so you don’t miss the farewell tour of Los Temerarios
the daredevils It is one of the Mexican groups that marked several generations after their romantic ballads; however, this week he announced his farewell tour titled ‘So long’where their thousands of fans will be able to enjoy them for the last time.
The group from Fresnillo, Zacatecas, decided to pay tribute to their great melodies such as ‘Everything reminds me of you, ‘You are a dream’ and ‘Your last song’, to mention a few hits, with a series of concerts that will begin on the 15th of September in the United States, but in 2024 they will arrive in Mexico.
Let us remember that the group was founded by the brothers Adolfo Ángel and Gustavo Ángel Albawho decided to do the ‘Hasta Siempre’ tour, to say goodbye to the fans and followers who accompanied them throughout their 46-year career.
Dates of Los Temerarios in Mexico
- February 14 and 15, 2024 – Mexico City Arena
- February 22, 2024 – Alberto Romo Chávez Baseball Park, Aguascalientes
- February 23, 2024 – Baseball Stadium, San Luis Potosí
- February 24, 2024- Revolution Baseball Stadium in Torreón, Coahuila
- February 29, 2024- Arena Monterrey in Nuevo León
- April 26, 2024 – Velaria in León, Guanajuato
- April 27, 2024 – Corregidora Stadium, Querétaro
- May 10, 2024- Venados Stadium in Mérida, Yucatán
- May 11, 2024 – Beto Avila Stadium in Cancun, Quintana Roo
- May 24, 2024 – Exhibitor Center, Puebla
- May 25, 2024- Alebrijes Stadium, Oaxaca
- May 31, 2024 – Baseball Stadium in Mexicali, Baja California
- June 1, 2024 – Chevron Stadium in Tijuana, Baja California
Daredevil Friends, with the immense affection and gratitude that unites us and will unite you, we share the official dates of our last tour.
— The Fearless (@los_temerarios) August 28, 2023
“Soon we will announce more dates where we will be performing,” the Ángel Alba brothers wrote on the official Twitter account of Los Temerarios and on Instagram they promised to open more dates, including the city of Guadalajara. The tickets for all their concerts in Mexico, they will be available on the official site of SuperBoletos.
Los Temerarios separate after 46 years of musical career
Mariana Seoane reveals that she got sick when she was with “El Temerario”
Gustavo Ángel’s wife “El temerario” shares a photo of her son
This is how the vocalist of Priscila and her silver bullets looks 7 years after