Red wine, butter and pepper. Garnish with rosemary.
This recipe for baked salmon in red fruit sauce will fascinate you with its incredible flavor, as it has the perfect balance between sweet and salty.
- 2 tablespoons butter, in cubes, for the sauce
- 2 cups of red fruits, frozen, for the sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, for the sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, for the sauce
- 1/2 cups red wine, for the sauce
- enough salt, for the sauce
- enough pepper, for the sauce
- 1 salmon fillet, without skin, 800 g
- enough salt, for the salmon
- enough pepper, for the salmon
- enough of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to seal the salmon
- to taste red fruits, to decorate
- to taste rosemary, to decorate
- to taste orange, in a croissant, to decorate
For the berry sauce: Melt the butter in a deep skillet over medium heat and add the berries and brown sugar.
Integrate very well and add the balsamic vinegar and red wine. Season with salt and pepper and mix.
Let the sauce come to a boil and reduce the liquid until you get a thick texture. Remove from heat.
For the salmon: Season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
Subsequently, pour the extra virgin olive oil into a frying pan over medium heat, cook for 2 minutes on the skin side and then varnish the entire piece of salmon with the red fruit sauce.
Bake the salmon at 180 °C for 10 minutes. Booking.
Place the baked salmon in red fruit sauce on an extended plate, cover with the red fruit sauce and decorate with red fruits, rosemary and orange.