Butter, Cream Cheese and pepper. Garnish with parsley.
You will love this pasta with creamy pepper sauce for its great flavor. Best of all, you can enjoy it with bread or salad.
- enough water, to cook the pasta
- enough salt, for the pasta
- 1 package of Rigatoni, 500 g
- 1/2 cups evaporated milk, for the sauce
- 1/4 onions, for the sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, for the sauce
- 4 yellow peppers, roasted and seedless, cut into medium pieces, for the sauce
- 1 cup cream cheese, cubed, for the sauce
- 1/4 cups of media crema, for the sauce
- enough salt, for the sauce
- enough pepper, for the sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, for the sauce
- to taste Parmesan cheese, to decorate
- to taste of parsley, only the leaves, to decorate
Heat water in a pot over medium-high heat.
When it starts to boil, season with salt and add the Rigatoni and cook according to the package instructions.
Drain the pasta and reserve.
For the sauce: Blend the evaporated milk, onion, garlic, peppers, cream cheese, media crema, salt, and pepper for 3 minutes.
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat and pour in the pepper sauce. Cook for 5 minutes and add the pasta.
Integrate perfectly and remove from the heat.
Serve the pasta with creamy pepper sauce in a deep plate, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley.