Onion, pepper and tomato. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Try this rich Farfalle with a creamy white wine sauce with a hint of tomato and fresh mussels, then sprinkled with parsley and Parmesan cheese for garnish.
- 5 liters of water, to cook the pasta
- enough salt, to cook the pasta
- 1 package of Farfalle, 500 g
- 1/2 cups onion, finely chopped, for the sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped, for the sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes, for the sauce
- 1 cup white wine, for the sauce
- 2 cups of ground tomato, for the sauce
- enough salt, for the sauce
- enough pepper, for the sauce
- 2 cups mussels, cleaned
- 1/4 cups of parsley, finely chopped, to decorate
- enough Parmesan cheese, grated, to decorate
Heat the water in a deep pot. Once it comes to a boil, add Farfalle and cook for 7 to 9 minutes. Drain and reserve.
Heat the olive oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the chile flakes, the white wine and let it evaporate for 3 minutes.
Pour in the ground tomato, season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the mussels, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Finally, add the Farfalle pasta, mix and remove from heat.
Serve the pasta with mussels in white wine in a bowl and decorate with chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese.