Lettuce, Arugula and bacon. Bathe with the dressing.
This strawberry and avocado salad is fresh with a sweet acid flavor and creamy due to the avocado, you have to try it, you will not believe how well the flavors combine.
- 1 orejona lettuce, washed, disinfected and dried
- 50 grams of arugula lettuce
- 300 grams of strawberry, washed and disinfected
- 2 avocados
- 150 grams of smoked bacon, sliced and fried
- 100 milliliters of natural yogurt, (for the dressing)
- 10 grams of chia, (for the dressing)
- 1 pinch of pepper, (for the dressing)
- 1 pinch of salt, (for the dressing)
- 50 milliliters of olive oil, (for the dressing)
Chop the lettuce, place it in a salad bowl and mix with the arugula.
Remove the stem of the strawberries by cutting with a knife on the board, slice and add to the salad.
Cut the avocado in two, remove the pulp with the help of a spoon to avoid mistreating it; cut into medium cubes and add to salad.
Chop the fried bacon on the board and add to the salad to decorate.
For the dressing, pour the yogurt with the chia in a medium bowl and season with the pepper and salt; Without stopping beating, add the olive oil and mix until integrated.
Serve the dressing on a plate and serve with the salad.