Cream cheese, sugar and jam. Decorate with sugar.
Currently, there are many varieties of flavors, both sweet and salty, so do not miss this recipe for sweet pastries, it is scrumptious!
- 4 cups wheat flour, for the dough
- 1 cup butter, cold and in cubes, for the dough
- 1/4 cups sugar, for the dough
- 1 cup of water, cold, for the dough
- enough flour, to spread
- 1 Cup of Strawberry and guava jam, for the filling
- 1 cup cream cheese, for the filling
- 1 egg, to glaze
- enough sugar, to sprinkle
- enough strawberry, to accompany
- enough guava, to accompany
Place the flour and butter in a bowl. Use a fork to melt the butter and sugar until you get a point of sand.
Subsequently, add the cold water little by little and compact with your hands until it forms a smooth and homogeneous mass.
Finally, cover with adherent plastic and let it rest for 15 minutes in the fridge. Booking.
Roll out the dough on a clean surface and with the help of a rolling pin until it is 5 mm thick.
Cut empanada discs with a 12 cm diameter cutter. Booking.
Filled with strawberry and guava jam and cream cheese.
Close the pastes with your hands and make a fold to close completely.
Place the sweet pastries on a tray and brush with egg, using a pastry brush.
Later, sprinkle with sugar and bake at 180 °C for 30 minutes.
Place the pastes on a rack, let cool and reserve.
Serve the sweet pastries with strawberry and guava, place in a basket and accompany with a pot coffee.