Peanut, shallot and onion. Decorate with the cambray onion.
Enjoy this rich pasta, it is a recipe full of flavor and very rich, it is perfect for lovers of Thai food.
- enough of water
- enough of salt
- 1 package of Spaghetti no 7, 500 g
- 1/3 cups low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/3 cups of water
- 1/2 cups shallots, finely chopped
- 1/3 cups garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon of red chili, it can be fresh or in paste
- 1 cup spring onion, thinly sliced, green part only
- 1/4 cups peanuts, without salt
- 400 grams of pork fillet, cut into medium cubes
- 1 pumpkin, cut into small cubes
- 2 carrots, cut into small cubes
- enough cambray onion, only the tail, chopped, to decorate
- enough coriander leaf, to decorate
Heat 5 liters of water in a pot until it boils, then add salt, wait for it to boil again and cook the Spaghetti no 7 according to the package instructions. Drain and reserve.
Mix the soy sauce with the oyster sauce, fish sauce and honey in a bowl. Booking.
Heat the sesame oil in a pan and cook the shallot, garlic, chili pepper, peanut and spring onion for 2 minutes, then add the pork and cook for 10 minutes. Add the carrot cook for 5 minutes, then add the pumpkin and cook for 2 more minutes.
Add to the vegetable pan the Spaghetti no 7 and the previously mixed sauce, integrate.
Serve the Thai pasta with sweet and sour pork in a deep plate and garnish with the cambray onion.