Broccoli, garlic and soy, garnish with cashews
This vegetable wok recipe is a dish full of flavor and colors thanks to the combination of very fresh ingredients such as carrots, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, edamame and noodles.
- 1/2 cups soy, for the sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar, for the sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, for the sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice, for the sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup cambray onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, in thin strips
- 1 cup mushrooms, in strips
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup edamame, precooked
- 2 cups egg noodle, cooked
- to taste cashew, toasted, to decorate
Mix the soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, orange juice, and ginger in a bowl. Mix very well and reserve.
Heat the sesame oil in a wok over medium heat, add the spring onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Later, add the carrot, green pepper, mushrooms, broccoli and edamame and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
When the vegetables are cooked, but crisp, add the noodles, the prepared soy sauce and cook for 2 more minutes. Reserve the vegetable wok.
Serve in a bowl and decorate with toasted cashews.