Pineapple, chicken and soy, accompanied with cilantro
Prepare this Thai bowl made with a mixture of rice seasoned with soy sauce, sesame oil and topped with grilled breast
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/4 cups Strawberry preserve with chia, to marinate
- 2 tablespoons soy, to marinate
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped, to marinate
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped, to marinate
- 3 slices of pineapple, to marinate
- 2 cups sushi rice, cooked
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, for the rice
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds, for the rice
- 1 tablespoon soy, for the rice
- 1/4 cups cambray onion stem, for the rice
- 1 cup of soybean germ, to accompany
- 1/2 cups of purple cabbage, in strips, to accompany
- 1/2 cups edamame, to accompany
- 1/2 cups kale, fried
- to taste coriander
- to taste lemon
- to taste of chile flake, to decorate
To marinate: Combine chicken breast, Strawberry Chia Preserve, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and pineapple slices in a bowl. Marina in refrigeration.
On a grill over medium heat, cook the chicken breast and pineapple slices.
Add the rice in a bowl and mix with the sesame oil, black sesame seeds, the soy sauce and the cambray onion stems. Mix until integrated.
Serve the rice in a bowl and add the soybean sprouts, purple cabbage, edamame, fried kale, sliced chicken breast, and pineapple. Decorate the Thai bowl with cilantro and accompany with lemon and chili flakes.