Butter, Sugar and Flour. Decorate with edible flowers
A creamy and delicious dessert! Try this delicious flipped guava with cheese that you will love.
- 1 cup sugar, for the caramel
- 2 cups guava, sliced 2 cm
- 1 1/8 cups butter, cubed and at room temperature
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup double cream cheese, in medium cubes
- 1 cup cream cheese, in medium cubes
- 1/4 cups guava jam
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- to taste of guava, in quarters, to decorate
- to taste of edible flowers, to decorate
With the help of a mixer, beat the butter with the sugar for 5 minutes or until there are no lumps and the butter changes color to a softer tone, then add the cream cheese, the double cream cheese and beat for 5 more minutes, until fully incorporated.
Subsequently, gradually add the eggs, vanilla, condensed milk, flour, baking powder and jam.
Mix for 5 to 8 more minutes, until everything is incorporated.
Heat the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until it caramelizes and gets a golden color, for about 15 minutes.
Let cool for 5 minutes and add the guava slices.
Pour the cake mix over the caramel in the pot and bake at 180°C for 50 minutes.
Remove the flipped guava from the oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
Unmold the flipped guava cake with cheese and place on an extended plate, then decorate with guava and edible flowers.