Cilantro, butter and beans, accompanied with lemon
Try these delicious deviled shrimp tostadas, since they are spicy, full of flavor and very easy to make with this step-by-step recipe.
- 8 guajillo chiles, hydrated, seeded and veined
- 3 chiles de árbol, hydrated
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 onions
- 1/4 cups of water
- 1/4 cups of Black Huichol Sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter, in small cubes
- 1/2 cups onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomato, in small cubes
- 1 kilo of medium shrimp, clean
- 1/2 cups onion, finely chopped, for the pico de gallo
- 1 cup tomato, in small cubes, for the pico de gallo
- 1/4 cups serrano chile, finely chopped, for the pico de gallo
- 1/4 cups cilantro, finely chopped, for the pico de gallo
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, for the pico de gallo
- 2 cups black beans, cooked and refried
- enough of toast
Blend the guajillo chile, the chile de árbol, the garlic, the onion and the Huichol Negra Sauce for 5 minutes or until all the ingredients are well integrated. Booking.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook the onion for 4 minutes. When the onion changes color, add the tomato and cook for a few more minutes, then add the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes.
When the shrimp change color, add the previously blended sauce and cook for 10 more minutes. Remove from heat and reserve.
Mix the tomato, serrano pepper, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
To assemble the tostadas: spread the tostada with beans and add two tablespoons of shrimp on top.
Accompany your deviled shrimp toast with pico de gallo and lemon juice.