Usually when we go to social networks and we delete content, whether intentionally or by mistake, that content will be removed forever. Nevertheless, Instagram It has a feature that allows you to recover your deleted posts. That way, if you regret having deleted the photo from your feed, now you can get it back in a few days.
How to recover deleted photos and videos on Instagram
Earlier this year, Instagram released a very useful feature that allows you to recover deleted content from your account. Like in the recycle bin, All deleted items remain in a secure folder for a period of 30 days.
This tool is available from the control panel of the application and allows you to easily recover photos and videos. Next, we explain step by step how to access it from an iOS or Android device.
1. Open your Instagram app and tap your profile thumbnail in the lower right corner.
2. Access the menu three horizontal lines icon (☰) in the upper right corner.
3. Click on Setting.
4. Then go to Accounts.
5. Swipe down the list and find an option titled Recently deleted.
6. A blank space will open where all the publications that we have deleted will appear.
7. Touch pulication you want to recover. It will be open.
8. Touch the 3 points (⋮) in the upper right corner.
9. Select the option Restore. An alert will appear and the click will return to your profile.
Equally, you need to know some details about this original Instagram process to recover deleted posts.
– If the image, photo set, or video you retrieved is on your gridThat is, in your feed, the post will return to the same place it was before it was removed.
– Conversely, if the post is hidden, because it is in your personal archive, it will return to its original location without going through your feed.
– You have 30 days to retrieve a deleted message. After this time has elapsed, you will never be able to access the content again, as it will be permanently removed from Instagram.
– You can speed up the delete process on the same table, simply by clicking on the option Remove instead of Restore. If you do this, the image will also be imminently deleted and there will be no other way to get it back via Instagram.
– All the likes, comments, view statistics, and the original text you write in the post.
You can recover deleted Stories using the same process, but with two differences
– In case you have deleted a story that has just been published or has been archived in your feed, the publication will be archived in the Instagram recovery panel. You will also have a 30-day waiting period to retrieve the content if you wish.
– If it’s a previously published story that you forgot to save to your Saved Stories panel, the process is different. The story will appear in the same place, but you will only have 2 hours to recover it before it is permanently deleted.
Instagram stories: now there is more time to record them, 15 seconds are over
According to social media consultant Matt Navarra, the 15-second video limit on Instagram Stories has come to an end and now the maximum duration time will be 60 seconds. It is important to add that this time limit was already available in the so-called Reels, but now the option will enter the stories.
If you want to read the full note, enter this link.
This new feature is not yet available to all Instagram users,Well, not everyone has received the notification: “We are submitting longer stories. The 60-second videos will no longer be divided into segments. ” However, in the next few days most users will be able to take advantage of this 60 second period.
Applications that alert seconds before any seismic movement
They predict 10 more years of life for the iPhone, according to renowned Chinese analyst
Experts point out that the use of cryptocurrencies guarantees security in the Metaverse, these are the options