Butter, tortilla chips and shrimp. Garnish with cilantro
This recipe for ranchero chilaquiles with shrimp is your best option for a very filling and exquisite breakfast, lunch or meal.
- 400 grams of medium shrimp, peeled and clean
- 1/4 cups McCormick® Garlic Mojo Marinade Powder, 30 g
- 2 tablespoons butter, for the shrimp
- 6 tomatoes, roasted, for the sauce
- 4 serrano chiles, without seeds, roasted, for the sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted, for the sauce
- 1/4 onions, roasted, for the sauce
- 1/4 cups chicken broth, for the sauce
- enough salt, for the sauce
- enough pepper, for the sauce
- enough vegetable oil, to fry the sauce
- 3 cups of tortilla chips
- to taste of sour cream, to decorate
- to taste fresh cheese, to decorate
- to taste coriander, to decorate
Place the shrimp in a bowl, sprinkle with McCormick® Garlic Mojo Marinade powder, add 6 tablespoons of water and let stand for 15 minutes.
Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat, cook the shrimp for 10 minutes or until they begin to change color.
Rectify seasoning and reserve.
Blend the tomato, serrano pepper, garlic, onion, chicken broth, salt and pepper for 3 minutes or until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and pour in the sauce, then cook until it boils and remove from the heat.
Later, add the tortilla chips and perfectly integrate the ranchero chilaquiles.
Serve the ranchero chilaquiles with shrimp on a plate, add more shrimp on top and decorate with cream, cheese and cilantro.