Orange, chipotle and teriyaki. decorate with rosemary
This recipe for sweet and sour beef ribs is a delicious option and very easy to prepare.
- 1/2 cups orange juice, for the glaze
- 1/2 cups tamarind syrup, for the glaze
- 1/4 cups chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce, for the glaze
- 1/2 cups Teriyaki Sauce to glaze Kikkoman®, for the glaze
- 1/2 teaspoons ginger powder, for the glaze
- enough salt, for the glaze
- enough pepper, for the glaze
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 kilos of beef rib, shortrib or ribeye
- enough of garlic salt, for the ribs
- enough pepper, for the ribs
- enough yellow corn, roasted, to accompany
- to taste of potato, rosemary, to accompany
For the glaze: Blend the orange juice, tamarind syrup, chipotle marinade, Kikkoman® Teriyaki Glazing Sauce, ground ginger, salt and pepper for 5 minutes or until smooth. Booking.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat and immediately add the sauce.
Cook for 10 minutes or until you get a thick consistency, ideal for varnishing the beef ribs.
Place the ribs on a board and season with garlic salt and pepper on both sides.
Begin to varnish with the help of a brush, covering perfectly.
Transfer the ribs to a board with waxed paper to prevent them from sticking.
Bake the sweet and sour short ribs at 350°F for one hour, uncover and cook for another hour.
The juices will concentrate and these, in turn, will form a crust.
You can varnish for times to prevent it from drying out and to concentrate the flavor even more.
Serve the sweet and sour beef ribs on a board and accompany with yellow corn and rosemary potatoes.