Mozzarella, paprika and onion, garnish with oregano
This is an ideal dish to serve as a side dish, main dish or even as a canapé with chambray potatoes.
- 5 potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, for the potato
- 1/2 cups onion, finely chopped, for the filling
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped, for the filling
- 3 cans of Herdez® Tuna in Water Flakes, 130 g (drained 90 g)
- 1 teaspoon paprika, for the filling
- 1 cup tomato puree, for the filling
- 1/4 cups parsley, for the filling
- 1 tablespoon oregano, for the filling
- to taste salt, for the filling
- to taste pepper, for the filling
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- enough of fresh oregano, to decorate
- enough of bbq sauce, to accompany
- enough dressing, thousand islands, to accompany
Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
On an aluminum sheet place a potato, pour olive oil, salt and pepper; wrap the potato with the sheet of aluminum foil; Try to close perfectly. Repeat until you finish the potatoes. Place the wrapped potatoes on a tray and bake for 60 minutes at 200 °C. Remove from the oven and cool.
Hollow out the center of the potatoes with the help of a spoon. If you want you can use the leftover pulp to add to the filling. Booking.
In a frying pan with hot olive oil, fry the onion together with the garlic until they are slightly shiny. Add the drained Herdez® Tuna in Water Flakes, paprika, tomato puree, parsley and oregano. Season with salt and pepper, and cook over medium low heat for 6 minutes, then remove from heat.
Fill the potatoes with the previous mixture, place them on a baking tray and add cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 5 minutes at 200°C.
Serve and decorate with fresh oregano. Accompany with seasonings to taste.