Pepper, chipotle and oil. Decorate with lettuce
Try these delicious barbecue flautas with a spicy macha sauce, which is made with sesame oil.
- maguey leaf, roasted
- 1 kilo of lamb, in medium pieces
- coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon allspice berry
- 2 avocado leaves
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 heads of garlic, roasted
- water, to cook the meat
- 400 grams tortillas for flutes
- 2 cups of hot sesame oil, for the sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, for the sauce
- 1/2 Cup of morita chili, without tail, for the sauce
- 1/2 Cup of tree chili, without tail, for the sauce
- 1/2 Cup of cascabel chili, without tail, for the sauce
- 1/2 Cup of chipotle chili, without tail, for the sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar, for the sauce
- sea salt, for the sauce
- sour cream, to decorate
- Romaine lettuce, in thin strips, to decorate
- fresh cheese, grated, to decorate
Place the pieces of meat inside the penca, sprinkle with salt, pepper, add the avocado leaf and close the penca wrapping everything, as if it were a small package.
Place a rack inside a pressure cooker to cook the meat in a bain-marie.
Add the onion and garlic, then pour in water to cover the rack. Later, place the penca stuffed with the meat, cover and cook for 90 minutes.
Take out the meat and shred it on a board with two forks.
Assemble the flutes: place a little meat in the tortillas for flutes and close, rolling up very well. Booking.
Place the barbecue flutes on the fryer rack and fry at 200°C for 10 minutes.
For the sauce: Pour the hot sesame oil into a pot heated over medium heat, then add the garlic, bell pepper, arbol pepper, rattlesnake pepper, chipotle pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until they change. slightly colored.
Remove from heat, strain the oil and reserve.
Mix the chiles together with the garlic, sugar and salt, then place them in a bowl along with the oil that was saved.
Serve the barbecue flutes, decorate with cream, lettuce and cheese and accompany with the macha sauce.