Butter, sugar and milk. Decorate with chopped walnuts
Dare to prepare these delicious cinnamon rolls in the microwave in an easy and simple way, in addition, they are covered with a condensed milk glaze.
- 3/4 cups milk, warm, for the dough
- 10 grams yeast, for the dough
- 2 1/2 cups wheat flour, sifted, for the dough
- 1/4 cups sugar, for the dough
- 1 teaspoon salt, for the dough
- 1 egg, for the dough
- 1/4 cups butter, at room temperature, for the dough
- 1/2 cups of the Lechera 375 g, for the filling
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder, for the filling
- The milkmaid, for the icing
- wheat flour, to roll out the dough
- 1 egg yolk, to glaze
Dissolve the yeast in a cup of warm milk and let it sit for 10 minutes.
Place the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl, then integrate the dry ingredients very well and add the egg, butter and milk with the hydrated yeast and mix very well until all the ingredients are incorporated, obtaining a soft and smooth dough. .
Cover with plastic wrap so it doesn’t dry out and let sit for 1 hour to let the dough rise.
Mix the Lechera and cinnamon powder in a bowl, then beat very well with a hand blender until the ingredients are perfectly integrated.
For the glaze: mix the Lechera and milk in a bowl until well combined.
Put a little flour on a flat surface, put the dough on top and spread it evenly, until it is 5 mm thick.
Later, place the filling over the entire dough with a spoon and spread, then add the nuts and roll up, pressing very well with your hands so that the filling does not come out.
Cut the roll into slices approximately 4 cm wide, and place them in a previously greased refractory that you can put in the microwave.
Let stand for 30 min and brush the papers with the egg yolk, cover with plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for a total of 4 minutes: the first period of 1 minute and then 30 in 30 seconds, until completing the 4 minutes .
Decorate the microwave cinnamon rolls with the glaze and serve with coffee.