Tomato, paprika and cucumber. Accompany with vegetable crudites
The sandwiches are nutritious, convenient and you can put them together with your favorite ingredients.
- 6 guajillo chilies, without veins, without seeds and hydrated in water for the dressing
- 1 clove garlic, for the dressing
- 1/4 cups orange juice, for the dressing
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar, for the dressing
- 1 teaspoon oregano, for the dressing
- 1/2 cups sour cream, reduced fat for the dressing
- to taste salt, for the dressing
- to taste of pepper, for the dressing
- 1 tablespoon paprika, for the chicken
- to taste salt, for the chicken
- to taste of pepper, for the chicken
- enough oil spray, for the chicken
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 package of flaxseed bread
- 1 cup ball tomato, sliced
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced (with skin)
- 2 cups baby arugula, cleaned
- vegetables, crudites, to accompany (carrot, celery and cucumber)
For the dressing, blend the guajillo chili with the garlic, orange juice, white vinegar, oregano, sour cream, salt and pepper until completely incorporated. Booking.
For the chicken, season the chicken with paprika, salt and pepper. Spray the oil spray on a hot grill pan for 33 seconds, cook the breast on both sides over low heat for 15 minutes; if necessary, cover the breast.
Cut into slices half a centimeter thick and reserve.
Assemble your sandwich, spread a tablespoon of chili dressing on a slice of flaxseed bread, place the chicken breast, tomato, onion, cucumber and baby arugula to taste.
Cover with the second slice of Linseed bread.
Accompany with vegetable crudites to taste. Enjoy!