Pepper, butter and bacon. Garnish with parsley leaves
Pamper your whole family with this delicious pasta with creamy chipotle sauce and fried bacon. It is the ideal combination of pasta and spicy sauce.
- enough water, to cook the pasta
- enough salt, to cook the pasta
- 1 spiral package, 200 g
- 2 cups of half cream
- 1/2 cups of evaporated milk
- 1/4 cups chipotle pepper, pickled
- enough of salt
- enough of pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, in small cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 cups bacon, finely chopped
- enough of parsley, leaves, to decorate
Add salt in a pot with enough boiling water. Add the spiral pasta and cook for 8 minutes.
Strain and reserve in a bowl covered with adherent plastic.
Blend the media crema, evaporated milk, chipotle pepper, salt, and pepper for 2 minutes or until smooth.
Melt the butter in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon, fry for 5 minutes and remove from the pan.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Pour the blended sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
When slightly thickened, add the cooked pasta and cook for 2 more minutes. Booking.
Serve the creamy chipotle pasta with bacon in a refractory, sprinkle with fried bacon and garnish with parsley.