Yeast, pineapple and chicken, garnish with chili flakes
Enjoy this Hawaiian Chicken Pizza with the whole family! It is made with a crunchy and rich oat dough and covered with pomodoro sauce.
- 1 cup water, lukewarm, to hydrate the yeast
- 1 tablespoon honey, to hydrate the yeast
- 1 tablespoon yeast, to hydrate the yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for the dough
- 1 1/4 cups Quaker Oats , for the dough
- 1 1/4 cups wholemeal flour, for the dough
- 1 teaspoon salt, for the dough
- enough of pomodoro sauce, without added sugars
- enough mozzarella cheese, low fat
- 1 chicken breast, grilled and in strips
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 cup turkey ham, low fat and sodium, diced
- to taste oregano
- to taste of hot sauce, to accompany
- to taste ketchup sauce, to accompany, without added sugar
- to taste of chile flake, to accompany
Mix warm water, honey and yeast in a bowl with a spoon until integrated. Reserve for 15 minutes.
Add the whole wheat flour, Quaker Oats, and salt to a mixing bowl.
Beat for 10 minutes or until you get a smooth and homogeneous mass.
Place in a previously greased bowl and cover with adherent plastic.
Let ferment for 1 hour or until doubled in volume.
Roll out the dough on a floured surface to a thickness of 5mm, transfer to a pizza tray and remove the excess dough.
Add the pomodoro sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken breast, pineapple, and turkey ham, then sprinkle with oregano.
Bake the Hawaiian chicken pizza at 180 °C for 40 minutes.
Slice the Hawaiian chicken pizza and serve with hot sauce, ketchup and chili flakes.