When and where to see the “Repechage” of the 2022 Opening of Liga MX

Until before the last games of Matchday 17, this is how the 2022 Liga MX Apertura playoff goes (Photo: capture ligamx.net)

The Opening 2022 of Liga MX entered its definition stage and the previous step to the quarterfinals – instance in which the eight best teams will begin to measure themselves in round-trip series – will be the Repechage. There, another eight clubs (those ranked from 5th to 12th during the regular season) will fight for the four places that will be added to the direct qualifiers.

The reclassification of the Apertura 2022 will be played during the first weekend of October to a single home game of the best ranked team; in case of a tie there will be a penalty shootout, the teams that will compete for a place in the Mexican Soccer League will be the Tigres, Cruz Azul, Toluca, Necaxa, Puebla, Chivas and Juárez.

club León -león liga mx- club León opening 2022
León will receive Xolos de Tijuana as part of the last day of the 2022 Opening (Photo: Twitter/ @clubleonfc)

The playoff games will begin on Saturday, October 8, when the UANL Tigres host Necaxa at the Universitario Stadium, later the León will visit Cruz Azul at the Colossus of Santa Ursula, Aztec stadium.

The playoffs will continue on Sunday, October 9 with the Diablos Rojos del Toluca against the Bravos de Juárez at the Nemesio Díez at noon; and the quarterfinals will be defined at the Cuauhtémoc Stadium with Puebla against Chivas de Guadalajara.

Where can the 2022 Opening Repechage matches be seen?

– Tigres de la UANL vs Necaxa can be seen by TUDN, Channel 5 or through the streaming platform, Vix+.

– Toluca vs. the Bravos de Juárez can be tuned in by the Canal de las Estrellas, Vix+ and TUDN

– Cruz Azul against León can be followed by the Channel 5, Vix+, TUDN

– Puebla vs Chivas can be followed by ESPN and TV Azteca

Match between Guadalajara and Tigres for the 2022 Opening of Liga MX.  Photo: Chivas
Match between Guadalajara and Tigres for the 2022 Opening of Liga MX. Photo: Chivas

The teams with the best chance of advancing to the Liga MX Playoffs

Regarding the rest of the commitments, the favorites also respond to their place in the classification. Namely, Tigres, Toluca and Cruz Azul you are also more likely to get your ticket to the playoffs based on FiveThirtyEight. The UANL Tigers against the Necaxa Rays have the widest difference between one percentage and another.

Michael Herrera, Andre Pierre-Gignac and company will receive in the Volcano to the hydrowarm complex with the 80% chance of winning. The felines managed to add 30 units in the regular phase (and lost their direct place at the last moment with the victory of Santos Laguna). Meanwhile, their rivals scored 19 points and have only a 20% chance of advancing.

In the meeting between Devils of Toluca and the Juarez Braves It is another of the duels with a great difference between one and the other. The Mexiquenses had an irregular semester that was reflected with only one victory in the last eight games, but even so, are favorites with 66% of probabilities. For their part, border residents are indicated with 33%.

Finally, the machine Blue Cross He got the reclassification match to be played on the field of the Azteca Stadium, where he plays at home, after achieving victory against Chivas on the last day. Positioned in the seventh position of the table, the cement growers will receive Liontenth, in a meeting that could also be classified as equalalthough not in probabilities: 62% for residents of the capital, by 32% for Guanajuato residents.

Thus, the quarterfinals are waiting to be completed with the best clubs of the Apertura 2022 waiting. From this quatrain, it is already determined that America (38 points), Monterey (35 points), Saints (33 points) and Pachuca (32 points) will close the quarterfinal series in front of their fans with the tiebreaker factor (position in the table) in their favor.

KEEP READING:

Puebla is favorite over Chivas; these are the teams most likely to advance to the Liguilla

The condition of Guillermo Almada to take the leadership of the Tri

What prevented Perro Bermúdez from inviting Martinoli and Doctor García to his farewell tour

Source-www.infobae.com