Telegram announced in early June the future availability of Telegram Premium, a service that gives users the opportunity to access exclusive functions and features in exchange for paying a monthly subscription. Also, will allow the company to receive income directly from users, and not through advertisers.
Now this new version of the messaging app is now available to all users still price of about USD$ 5 per month in USA, and with benefits far superior to those previously disclosed or announced.
What is the price of Telegram Premium
Specifically, Telegram Premium is available for USD$4.99 per month in the countries of Latin America and €5.49 per month in European countries.
For now, the subscription service is only available on iOS (although it will be on Android soon) and includes up to 10 features and improvements.
All the news that Telegram Premium has
Among the improvements that this new messaging app service has, are:
– The capacity of upload files with twice the size; from 2GB to 4.
– A faster content download mode than the free version.
– The possibility of copy voice memos to turn them into text messages; functionality it also seems to be working on WhatsAppand that will allow you to immediately know the content of a message without having to listen to it.
– Telegram Premium also offers the double the space to store groups and channels, pinned chats, public links, folders and more, inside the app. This means that, for example, with the free service, users can only subscribe to a maximum of 500 channels. However, with the premium plan, the maximum increases to 1,000.
– A choice of send exclusive stickers and reactions, which fortunately users with the free plan will be able to see, but not share.
– Telegram Premium also allows manage and organize chats more comprehensively.
– The premium version of Telegram also has the ability to check who pays the monthly fee for the service. In particular, the app will display a small star icon that always appears next to the username, even in the recent chat list.
– In terms of personalization, Telegram includes the possibility of add stickers as profile pictures either include GIF-like animations which can also be viewed by free users.
– On the other hand, the app allows premium users change the icons displayed on the home screen to different designs.
– Of course, Telegram Premium is ad-free: the app will not show ads on channels as they appear on channels though rarely.
How to subscribe to Telegram Premium
Telegram Premium, it should be remembered, is available in countries like Peru, Colombia, Mexico either Argentina by $4.99 per month.
Users of smart phones can subscribe to a plan through one’s own app. Unfortunately, users with Android devices will have to wait a little longer. But, How active?
First of all, it is necessary update the app, as Telegram Premium is available from version 8.8. To do this, perform the following steps:
1. Go to app store.
2. Click on the icon from account.
3. Slide to the ‘Update’ section Y click on the option.
4. Once the latest version is installed, go to the application Telegram.
5. Go to tab ‘Setting’.
6. Finally, click on ‘Telegram Premium’ and click the button ‘To subscribe’ that appears at the bottom of the screen.
How to measure the speed of the Internet connection
Meta plans to sell digital clothing for avatars in the metaverse
Trick to use an Android cell phone or iPhone as a PC mouse